Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dial L for Loser

Yeah, it's in the Clique series. But, for me, it's now Dial W for WTF.
So I find out the guy I like likes me. It was funny, vchatting with him while he was with my other two friends. Oh, the people I know...but they were going on about how he was probably gonna ask me out (apparently he was talking about it ;]), how cute it all was, how he likes me, etc. But now I'm trying to talk to him and no reply.
Zero. Zilch. Nada. NO ESTA EL REPLY.
So if, by some miracle, some guy-guru happens to stumble upon this post in the "Recent Blogs" or something section, comment telling me what the hell is going on.
Guys confuse me. But for now, all we can do is pray for the best. Well, the best would be a record deal, and I want that, too, so keep on prayin, readers.

Sam.Hearts.You

No comments:

Post a Comment