On the bright side, I don't have any extra-curricular activities today, so whoop-whoop for free time! I also had a grrrrreat time in my 7/8 girls ensemble today. When we were doing "theory", my friend and I snuck into the kitchen/practice room. My other friend joined us later on, and we sang Don't Stop Believin' and Pokerface together while the friend I originally snuck in with played el piano.
I decided to sleep with my 6-week-old kittens last night. Big mistake. One of them slept on my foot all night, which wasn't bad. But the other one ran and pounced and jumped and bit and scratched me all night. I hardly got ANY sleep.
Tomorrow's my Periodic Table of the Elements quiz. Ugh, in my science class, every other Friday we have a quiz. That's what also sucks. So does PE. So, here's my In-N-Out list.
IN: Slacking off
RS (still...♥)
Knee-high socks
OUT: PE
Homework (especially science)
Sleeping with kittens (don't give into the adorableness...don't...give...in......)
Sam.Hearts.You♥
No comments:
Post a Comment