Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Song: Invisible

This is most of my new song.

I know she's blonde

And I know that she's beautiful

You watch her walk

And you watch her talk

Wish that one day she would love you

You don't even notice I've been here all along


If you looked into my eyes

You'd see the pain of your rejection

My broken reflection

If only you could see me

But I guess it’s not your fault

Cause I'm invisible


I’m the only one for you

I know you can

I was there when she passed you by

I was there to help you wonder why

If you took one second to realize


If you looked into my eyes

You'd see the pain of your rejection

My broken reflection

If only you could see me

But I guess it’s not your fault

Cause I'm invisible


© Sam Davis.


IN: Writing songs


OUT: Senor GRS.


Sam.Hearts.You

No comments:

Post a Comment